Cookie is a landing page site using Tailwind CSS. You can learn more about customizing the site in
README.md file in root directory of the project. You can learn more about Jekyll at jekyllrb.com
You can find the source code for cookie at GitHub: abhinavs / cookie
Cookie is a Jekyll based static website for your next project. It uses Tailwind CSS and comes with
- Landing Page
All pages are responsive and mobile friendly.
Jekyll is a static website generator - what it means is that in production, your site will be extremely fast because it has been ‘compliled’ into HTML pages while deployment. Separating your landing website from your app website is also useful because it takes away the load which otherwise your app website would have handled - it keeps your app website free.
Cookie uses Tailwind 2.0 which is a good improvement over Tailwind 1.0.
Soopr is the easiest way to for you add share reaction buttons to your blog and website, integrate an URL shortener and analytics service. Soopr lets you manage all of these using a powerful dashboard.
Cookie uses Soopr for share and like buttons and is already integrated. By default, Cookie shows
circular Twitter, Facebook and Copy buttons in
base size. To add
like button, please signup for free on Soopr
Check out the Soopr Website for more info on how to get the most out of Soopr.
- Fork this repository.
- You can customized landing page by modifying index.html in root directory.
- You can add analytics, URL shortner and share buttons using Soopr, sign up on Soopr, get a publish token for your website and add it in
- You can customnize other website pages by modifying files present in
- You can write blog posts in
_postsdirectory. Tailwind Typography for better blog formating and code syntax highlighting is already included.
- You should also checkout
_config.ymlin root directory, and add relevant details. Many of them are used for SEO purposes.
- You should also add favicons in
- You can customize image assets in
- You will have to hook the ‘Work with Us’ form present on main page with a real backend.
- Font Awesome is also integrated, to add any icon in your HTML files, you can refer to the website
Landing page is based on Tailwind Starter Kit - thanks for providing an amazing landing page under MIT License.